Monday 29 July 2013

Nominated for the Liebster Blog Award FOURTH TIME!!

I was casually checking my mail this morning and I’d received an email from the beautiful Alexandra Dove telling me she has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. I was literally jumping with joy as I was only just nominated a couple of days ago, and I was delighted to be nominated again in such a short space of time.  Thank you ever so much Alexandra, this really means a lot to me. 



The Rules 
1) You must link the blogger who nominated you
2) You must answer 10 questions given to you by your nominee
3) You must choose 10 bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) to be nominated
4) You must then come up with 10 questions you would like your nominees to answer
5) Once you have done this, you must go to their blogs and let them know you nominated them

Questions asked by Alexandra Dove

1) Why did you start your blog?
I started my own blog because I had been creating make up looks on myself, for the last year and lots of people asked me what products I used and how I learnt how to do make up. So I decided to make a blog and do reviews on products that I used to create make up looks. Suddenly I found myself really enjoying blogging and started doing hauls, favourites, empties etc.. And people were taking such a big interest in my blog. So now my blog is my own little place to share my opinions on all things beauty as well as it being a big hobby of mine.

2) What is your favourite cosmetics company?
Without a doubt Lime Crime because they offer crazy bright lipsticks, mind blowing pigments and I generally love all their products.

3) Would you choose eyes or lips if you only had time to do one?
Eyes!!

4) What shampoo/conditioner are you loving at the moment?
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Color Freeze Silver Shampoo

5) Who is your style inspiration?
Michael James <3

6) Where is your favourite place to shop? 
Online

7) What one piece of advice would you give to your younger self? 
Listen to your parents

8) What's your favourite foundation? 
Estee Lauder Double Wear even though we have a love / hate relationship.

9) What decade/era's fashion inspires you most?
The 50’s

10) What's your holy grail skincare product? 
Elemis Freshskin Skin Clear Mattifying

My Nominees:
1) Sarah from Entirely-Sarah
2) Sarah from Sarah Sick Hearts
3) Millie from Hidden Beauty
4) Amy from Amys Beauty Journal
5) Amy from Amys Annex

(I’ve only chose 5 bloggers because I truly believe they deserve to win this award, and I didn't want to choose blogger at random. )

My questions to the nominees:

1) Are you a foundation, bb cream, tinted moisturiser or natural kind of girl?
2) Liquid, pencil, gel, felt tip or cream eyeliner?
3) Your favourite bath and body product?
4) Your favourite blog?
5) Your favourite beauty tip?
6) Your favourite beauty magazine?
7) Which celebrity do you think needs beauty guidance?
8) Heels, flats or wedges?
9) Your favourite cosmetic brand?
10) Your favourite skincare brand?



2 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for doing this even though it's your fourth time haha :) I enjoyed reading through all your answers and will be checking out your nominee's blogs!

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem I was happy too, and thanks it means a lot :)

      Love
      Paula Piranha
      x

      Delete

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x