Monday 15 July 2013

GOSH X-ceptional Wear Foundation in 11 Porcelain




























Hello my beautiful readers, this evening I'm posting about a drugstore foundation for people with porcelain white skin like me. I picked this up a couple of months back when I was on the hunt for a skin tone match foundation. Being a drug store foundation this won't break the bank as its a cheap £7.99 for 35ml. I rather like the packaging because it's easy to use, doesn't cause any mess and I generally prefur foundation to be in squeezable packaging or with a pump. The foundation has a thin consistency which makes it easy to apply, although it does dry quickly. I like to use the RealTechniques Stippling Brush to apply this, and I work with one area of the face at a time rather than dotting it everywhere and buffing in. It gives a natural finish for the skin because of the high contents of micro-color and light reflecting pigments. Feels very even and flexible without drying out the skin and without the skin feeling encapsulated. Contains E-Vitamin and sun protection. I get a really good medium coverage, but I sometimes build to make it that little bit fuller coverage. The shade porcelain is very very pale and has yellow undertones, perfect for people who are as pale as me or to mix with other foundations to lighten them.  The finished look, looks dewy which I like but I sometimes apply setting powder if I want a matte finish depending on how my skin is behaving. The foundation lasts a good six hours on me before I need to powder.

All in all this is an amazing foundation for the price great for porcelain skin tone, medium coverage, easy to apply, long lasting, good for the skin, purse friendly......I have already bought my second tube because It's fabulous. 

You can buy this HERE.

Have you tried this foundation?
What’s your favourite drugstore foundation?
Leave a comment below and let’s talk beauty,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x