Saturday 22 June 2013

Avon's 4 in 1 Nail Tool






















I'm very excited about today’s review on the 4 in 1 Nail Tool, because it’s simply amazing!! When I first came across this tool in the Avon Brochure I knew I had to have it. My dear Grandma used to have a tool very similar to this one, but I was too young at the time to actually know what it was for. I wish so bad that my Grandma was here to try out this amazing tool herself because I know she would love it.






















So what is the tool for? Well it will give you perfect manicured nails with ease. I don't know about you but it takes me so long to do my nails, and this little tool is a great time saver. The tool takes a 1x AA battery and comes in a case and it houses the four interchangeable attachments. 

The Attachments 

The Emery 

Shapes and Finishes the nails. 

The Buffer

Polishes nails to a natural shine. However I do prefer to use a proper buffer. 

The Stone 

Smooth’s thick rippled nails, making polish application smoother for a better finish.

The Diamond

Shapes nails and helps remove dead skin. It's also really good for removing dry flakes of cuticles. 





I love this tool because it’s easy to use and makes my nails look much better, than if I was to do them myself. Another great thing is this tool is very purse friendly. You can buy this tool from Brochure 12 and pay £20.00 or you can spend £10.00 on make-up on certain pages in the brochure and you can buy the tool for only £5.00! How great is that?  I have only the one tool right now but I'm going to buy it again and possibly a third time. It’s already a hit in my family, my mam wants one and so does my auntie. 

 


 Do you like Avon? 
Do you want to try this tool? 
Any questions, be sure to leave a comment below. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x