Thursday 30 May 2013

Mua Intense Colour Lip Liners


















Mua has a choice of four lip liner shades to choose from, Red Drama, Softly Lined, Pink Me Up and Brooding Plum, and they are all purse friendly at £1.00 each. So no matter if your a first starter, a make up addict like me or even a professional, anyone can buy Mua products. These lip liners may be cheap as chips but they fantastic. The product has a creamy consistency and glides on your lips effortlessly. The colour you see in the pencil is the colour on your lips, and they are super pigmented and long lasting. 

"I actually don't use these as lip liners I use them as lipstick, because of how soft and easy they are to apply, but mainly because of their pigmentation and long lasting time. However they do give a matte finish which I love but not all people will, but by adding lip gloss, your lips will no longer look matte."

I bought my lip liners from Superdrug but you can also by them from the offical Mua website


Have you tried Mua's lip liners before?
What’s your favourite Mua product?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x