Wednesday 27 March 2013

Burts Bees Stuff*























I've only been using these product for a week and I thought I would do their reviews 5 weeks early because they have given me fantastic results!!




Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser 99% Natural £9.99
Burts Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser has a very thick consistency to it, but feels extremely luxurious on the skin. The cleanser has a soft herbal scent, it is pleasant and really calming. I like to use this cleanser when my skin is drier than usual because it is very moisturising, and a lovely treat for dry skin. This cleanser can be used to remove make-up as well as dirt and oil, but I always remove the majority of my make-up with remover and wipes, then I use cleanser to remove any last traces. (leaves your Muslim cloth covered in make-up and I don't like that). Although I did put the cleanser to the test and removed a full face of make-up with it, and it worked superbly but it did make my eyes sting a little. So far the only cleanser I can use on my eyes is Liz Earl's Cleanse and polish. 

All in all I think this is a nice cream cleanser, it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple and I don't get the dry tight feeling afterwards. Its everything I want in a cleanser and I will probably buy this product in the future as you get a really good clean and its not a bad price at £9.99 for 170mls. A little goes a long way making it economical. 




Anti-Blemish Daily Moisturising lotion. 100% Natural £14.99
Burts Bees Anti-Blemish Daily Moisturising Lotion is scientifically proven to protect against blemishes without irritating the skin. Its formulated with Lemongrass, Witch Hazel, Golden Seal and Hops to reduce redness, resulting in smooth healthy looking skin naturally. The lotion is very lightweight and absorbs into the skin beautifully without leaving the skin looking or feeling greasy. The lotion contains Salicylic Acid and is gentle enough to be used everyday, morning and night. 

So far I've really enjoyed using this lotion because my spots and blemishes have decreased dramatically. My skin feels so much fresher and I feel a lot happier in myself because my face is virtually spot and blemish free. I use this everyday, morning and night and I only need to use two dollops each time. The bottle contains 55g of lotion for £14.99. The only negative thing I have to say about this lotion, is that I don't like the bottle packaging as you end up wasting product because you cannot get it all out. It would be a lot more practical if the product was in a tub/jar because it enables you to use all the product you have bought and prevents wastage. I will most likely buy this in future because the product is fantastic. 




Peppermint Foot Lotion. 100% Natural £12.99
Burts Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion is super creamy and very lightweight. It provides a triple treat for dry overworked feet. It has an extremely strong scent of peppermint, so If you don't like the scent of peppermint then this product is not for you. It is so strong it made my eyes water and my feet tingle. Although I really like the tingling sensation as it really cools and calms my feet after a long day. The lotion contains a botanical blend of oils and extracts made from Witch Hazel, Tea Tree, Parsley, Rosemary and Sodium Bicarbonate to help neutralise mild foot odour. Peppermint Oil and Menthol invigorate tired overworked feet, while Sunflower, Wheat Germ, Coconut Oils nourish and moisturise rough, callused feet and heals.  

All in all this is a really refreshing lotion for the feet, which leaves my feet feeling soft fresh and pampered every day. Its really easy to use and will be great to use in the summer as it leaves the feet smelling great as well as caring for them. Its very important to wash your hands after applying the lotion as the scent will linger and will make your eyes sting if you touch them. I have never used a foot lotion that has left my feet smelling so good for this reason I will probably buy this product once I run out because It has transformed my feet. However you get a 100ml of product so this is also economical. 




Ultra Moisturising Lip Treatment. 100% Natural £4.99
Burts Bees Ultra Moistursing Lip Treatment is hands down a really good lip treatment. Its made with replenishing Kokum Butter and it instantly moisturses and soothes sore and chapped lips. The treatment is of a liquid consistency and applies smoothly onto the lips leaving a lovely natural shine. 

I like to use this lip treatment on a night time after I have exfoliated my lips, to lock in moisture overnight. I then apply in the morning before I apply make-up, then by the time my make up is done my lips are soft and smooth ready for a perfect lip finish. I will buy this lip treatment in future. 




Refreshing Lip Balm - Pink Grapefruit. 100% Natural £3.69
Burts Bees Refreshing Lip Balm in Pink Grapefruit is surprisingly a really nice lip balm. I have never been a fan of grapefruit because I don't like the taste. The balm has a thick consistency and stays on the lips for a long time. The balm doesn't have an over powering taste or smell, its has a mild citrus flavor and does not taint food or drink. 

This is my everyday kind of balm as its easy to use and is bursting with Vitamin C and E to soften and condition my lips. I would buy this balm in future but I would like to try other balms form the Burts Bees Range. 


Have you tried any of these product? Whats your opinion?



Where to buy:
Burts Bees Official Site
Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, I will get back to you shortly.
Paula x